If by some cruel and unusual reason I could only survive with one beauty product, it would be eyeliner. There are so many ways to wear it- winged, smudged, thick, thin, it always adds an extra dimension to your look.
I have tried dozens of brands over the years and always come back to this one:
Rimmel Exaggerate is the ideal liner- creamy, smudge-able, and WATERPROOF. You can purchase it at Wal-mart for around $4.50, one helluva deal in my book since Make Up Forever’s Water Resistant Aqua Eyes retails for $19.
- It won’t end up half way down your face midway through the day
- It comes with a sharpener
- Unique feature: included smudger
- Umm….the price tag!
- It lasts a while- I don’t run out after a few weeks like with other liners
- I don’t love the selection of colors- the brown is too reddish for my taste, so I stick with black
- Since it is so popular, they are often out of the black at many stores
*TIP: To make this liner glide on more smooth, give it a quick shot with your blow dryer. Also, to both set your eyeliner and add to the color, dab the smudger into eyeshadow and blend it into the applied liner.
*TIP: If the black is too bold for you, take an angled brush and dip it in loose powder. Tap and dab the powder gently over the liner to tone it down.
What is your favorite liner look?