Now is about the time of year that my kids get a little stir crazy; I need new ways to keep my family busy. The initial excitement about snow in Chicago is over, and we are left with a bunch of melty slush that is only good for ruining your favorite shoes. Winter, I’m so over you!
Last year, I brought my incredibly energetic kids to Family Palooza in St. Charles at the Pheasant Run Resort. My kids were 3.5 and 1, and yes, there was something to keep even those ages entertained! Family Palooza is held February 27th and 28th in a 51,000 sq. foot event facility, and includes hundreds of activities for the whole family.
- 220 ft. Indoor Zip-line
- Choo Choo Express Trackless Train
- Mini Golf Course
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Indoor Bungee Jumping
- Exotic Animal Show
- Stilt Walkers
- Balloon Artists
- Face Painters
- and a whole lot more….
This year, I am taking both kids and creating a Staycation out of it! If you book a night at the resort, you get the VIP treatment which takes all the planning legwork out of your trip (bonus). Packages start at $151/night for 2 adults and 2 children; call 630-584-6300 for reservations.
- Overnight accommodations
- Breakfast/brunch vouchers
- General admission tickets
- Two premium tickets with free cotton candy (sold!)
- Access to resort amenities, including the indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center, shopping and Kids Klub
- Nightly entertainment from 7-8pm; Friday is The Amazing Magic Show and Saturday Fractured Fairy Tales
Join me for the perfect affordable staycation!