Splish Splash Birthday Bash at Goldfish Swim School
Times have changed, and birthday parties are no exception. There are SO many options, but we were thrilled to be invited to one with good, clean fun! Charlotte's BFF Lucy celebrated her third birthday at Goldfish Swim School and the kids couldn't have had a better time.
Charlotte and Bryson have been attending Goldfish for over a year now, and my husband and I are blown away by their progress. At Lucy's party, we had the opportunity to dive into the pool with our kids so they could strut their stuff. As the kids arrived, the lifeguards laid down the rules and made sure the kids were comfortable in the water.
They dove into the pool and tackled all of the fun floats that Goldfish provides. From airplanes to boats, bikes to slides, the kids took over the pool under the watchful eye of two certified lifeguards.
- Two hours of private access to the facility
- Certified lifeguards on duty to oversee all pool activities
- Invitations with a map to our facility and matching envelopes
- Table coverings, plates, cups, napkins and forks
- Balloons, tropical decorations & centerpieces
- Cupcakes and beverages for the children
- Goldfish T-shirt for the birthday child
Overall, it was a unique and entertaining party experience for both the kids and adults. Goldfish made it incredibly easy by providing a party coordinator in addition to the lifeguards. The price was reasonable, and cleanup was a cinch. We can't wait to go back!