Easy Meals with NEW Peapod Meal Kits
To get the food TO my house, I use Peapod...because the last time I went to the grocery store, I was so flustered by my two kids' rants that I ran my cart into a towering display of giardiniera and smashed a few jars on the floor. Ensue tears. From me.
Peapod JUST rolled out new meal kits that are easy, delicious, fresh, pre-prepped and pre-measured...all you have to do is PREPARE them. I have used the kits that they worked with Barilla on, and it took all of the thought out of dinner in many ways. I love these new meal kids, because I don't have to consider:
- What I am serving
- How healthy it is
- If I have all of the ingredients
- If I have enough time to prepare it
- If I can find a good recipe
- What sides will go well
- And so on...
- Peppercorn Steak with Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce, Chive Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Individual Meatloaves with Couscous and Fresh Vegetables
- Pan-seared Chicken Breasts with Creamy Mushroom Sauce, Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Seasoned Wild Rice
- Pork Chops with Apple and Honey Mustard Sauce, Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
- Baked Chicken Parmesan with Roasted Rosemary Potato Wedges and Fresh Ratatouille
I JUST placed an order for two meal kits to use this week and can't wait to try them out!
How do you make dinners easier in your home? Do these meal kids look like they might help out during dinner prep?