10 under $10 for Valentine's Day!
Here are my top ten under $10 for Valentine's Day, and yes, any of these would make me happy!
1) Trader Joe's Toasted Coconut Pancake Mix $3.69 This is the BEST pancake mix I have ever consumed! I highly recommend thinning it out and making crepes, your diners will swoon and swear you are a Le Cordon Bleu trained chef. Best part? Just add water.
2) Alberto V05 Hot Oil Therapy $6.24 This stuff is like a spa treatment for hair. Since I color my hair (surprise!) it needs some extra moisture so it doesn't turn into straw. This product helps with breakage and is even fabulous for fine hair like mine. It turns your hair silky smooth and helps combat heat styling damage.
3) Hanes Premium Women's Boyfriend Hipsters $9.99- I own every conceivable combination of "panty" (yes, that word makes me cringe too). Thongs are a necessary item in every woman's drawer to avoid the dreaded VPL, but do I want to wear them all day while chasing my kids? Nope. These are THE most comfy underwear that I own and I think the retro/men's styling is adorable. Put that on with a white tank top and you have a pretty sexy outfit in my opinion!
4) First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream $12 (save 20% with code FF16)- During the winter, my hands could double as those of an octogenarian who has worked outdoors on the farm all of his life. Not a pretty picture. They are cracked, dry, and even painful. THIS is the only cream I have found that works- I slathered it on last night and this morning woke with incredibly smooth and hydrated skin, no trace of the old man hands.
5) Dr. Teal's Lavender Epsom Salt Soaking Solution $4.89 I have tried hundreds of bath products throughout the years...bubbles, bombs, even bath confetti. This stuff is affordable and truly works- relaxing and draws out toxins from the body.
6) Bath & Body Works Foaming Hand Soap $6.50 or 6 for $24- I count this soap as one of my little luxuries in life. The foaming factor helps the little ones in my house not use too much, and you can't beat the seasonal scents that are offered. I currently have the Pink Grapefruit in my powder room, but love the Island Margarita, Peach Bellini, Copacabana Coconut, and Salted Pineapple Punch.
7 & 8) Old Navy Essentials Fitted Tank ($6) or Relaxed V-Neck ($8) The hunt for the perfect tank top and v-neck is over! I love the Old Navy versions of these classics- the tank has enough stretch to stay fitted and yes, you need new ones every year. The relaxed v-neck is my spring/summer wardrobe staple- it is baggy enough to hide your winter weight gain but fitted enough to not look sloppy.
9) Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Nail Lacquer $8 I have found the holy grail of nail polish- you can paint your dominant hand without it looking like a finger paint job. The color lasts quite well (my fave is Frenemy, the perfect shade of grey) and the price point is fabulous. The secret is in the handle of the brush- the butterfly shape makes it SO EASY to get an exact coat on your nail. In love.
10) Dark Chocolate Raisinets $3.29 Everyone has their favorite candy, and when the love of your life nails it, it just makes you smile. I can't always find this particular treat in the stores or at the movie theater, so when I do I stock up. Plus, they have fruit in them so....they are healthy, right?
Disclosure: Thank you to V05 and Nonie Creme for providing samples, all opinions are honest and my own as usual.